Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,324 (€3,802) in Algeciras.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)