Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.789 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,916TL (11,295元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)