Cost of living in Xiangfan, China vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.791 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 8,406TL (10,626元) in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)