Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.423 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,987TL (7,018 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)