Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38535 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,815TL (R 25,471) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)