Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38569 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 18% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,078TL (23,537 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)