Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11186 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 3,294TL (29,450 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)