Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00023 TRY / VND
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is about the same as in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,146TL (39,806,167 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)