Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,932TL (€2,299) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)