Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.115 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,788TL (2,821 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)