Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02988 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 14% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,697TL (257,567 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)