Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 108% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,706TL (31,686 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)