Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00793 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,738TL (CH$1,354,501) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)