Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05113 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 8,122TL (158,843 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)