Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23687 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,793TL (41,343 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)