Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,198 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07535 TRY / INR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,351TL (₨97,558) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)