Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,390TL (Rp 24,883,448) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)