Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.178 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,494TL (2,673KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)