Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.626 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 187% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,546TL (kr 34,409) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)