Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04855 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,816TL (¥325,763) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)