Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07502 TRY / INR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,761TL (₨90,124) in Tirunelveli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)