Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.093 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,747TL (€2,092) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)