Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.774 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 8,595TL ($b11,108) in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)