Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.789 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 8% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,303TL (11,789元) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)