Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.425 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 94% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,779TL (﷼ 10,368) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)