Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01909 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,651TL (505,517 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)