Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19064 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,148TL (37,494₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)