Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00448 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,698TL (1,942,091 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)