Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 170 different people.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 56% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,608TL (16,688 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)