Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.431 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,938TL (R$ 8,344) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)