Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01896 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,757TL (514,652 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)