Cost of living in Sonipat, India vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07497 TRY / INR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,052TL (₨134,076) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)