Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,024TL in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)