Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,801TL in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)