Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06369 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 7,632TL (Taka 119,829) in Satkhira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)