Cost of living in Sari, Iran vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,901TL (﷼ 54,521,340) in Sari.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)