Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.489 TRY / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 749 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,749TL (2,618KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 3 hours ago)