Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.400 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,809TL (R$ 8,434) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)