Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.093 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,163TL (€1,996) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)