Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,388TL (﷼ 89,968,295) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)