Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02134 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 56% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,461TL (583,980 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)