Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize vs Ankara, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.660 TRY / BZD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 42% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,943TL (BZ$4,489) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)