Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21910 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,568TL (L 48,234) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 2 hours ago)