Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27812 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,207TL (Mex$ 43,891) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)