Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28705 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,381TL (Mex$ 36,164) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)