Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10444 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 113% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,499TL (Php167,553) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (43 minutes ago)