Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.346 TRY / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,037 prices entered by 302 different people.
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 141% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)