Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,000TL in Ankara you would need to make just about 6,966TL (Rp 18,600,985) in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)