Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.330 TRY / USD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 211% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,486TL ($4,782) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)