Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Ankara, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.594 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Ankara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Ankara (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,728TL (NZ$3,264) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)